Returns & Exchange
You’re always there for your little one. We know that. Likewise, we want to be there for YOU – anytime, anywhere. Listening and watching over your little one when you need us most!
If you’re on this page, we’ve probably not met your expectations the way you needed us to. We’re really sorry. We will continue to improve and ensure we offer you a better experience in future!
If you intend to return your AireSone Junior device for a full refund or exchange it for a new device, you may do so within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase.
Steps to follow
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for a RMA (Return Materials Authorization) form. Ensure you provide the proof of purchase for your device in your email.
- NOTE: All returns must include the RMA form in order for your refund or exchange to be processed.
- Take note of your RMA number for your returned device as this number can be used to inquire on the progress of a return.
- The device you wish to return must reach AEvice Health within 2 weeks from the date you obtained the RMA form.
- Processing of refunds will take between 5-7 business days, depending on your financial institution. All refunds will be issued in the original form that payment was made when you placed the order.
- NOTE: If you no longer have the card you used to place your order, your financial institution will issue your refund in check form.
- You will be solely responsible for the following:
- Returning the device to AEvice Health and
- All shipping costs associated with the returning of your device and
- All risk of loss or damages when shipping your return to AEvice Health.
- You will be issued an email when your return has been received and processed by AEvice Health.
- NOTE: Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Conditions for returning your device
- The device must be returned in its original packaging and in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged) with all parts included. The returned product will be inspected and its condition assessed as per the sole discretion of AEvice Health.
- In cases where a customer no longer has the original packaging, we will assess a minimum $40 fee for re-packaging and re-stocking.
- Incomplete returns (e.g. missing Sensor or Docking Station) will be refunded the retail value of parts received by AEvice Health’s returns processing department.
- The device must have been originally purchased from our website: www.airesone.com.
- Any device purchased from any other retailer and/or website must be returned to their respective purchase locations and are subject to the respective retailer’s and/or website’s return policy.
- Any device purchased from an unauthorized retailer or website (Ebay, Craig’s List, etc.) will null and void the return policy.
- The device must be returned with an RMA form for AEvice Health to process your refund or exchange.
- AEvice Health reserves the right to change these policies or procedures at any time without notice.
*Please note that the return policies and/or procedures are subject to change without prior notice.